Registered Nurse (RN) Rehabilitation Hospital Travel Nursing Contracts
Ivory Medical is seeking local, daily drive-in Registered Nurses (RNs) available to support the care team of a 30-bed Acute Rehabilitation Hospital in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri for day or night shift coverage beginning as soon as possible.
We care for critically ill patients with interdisciplinary professionals providing inpatient/outpatient rehabilitation, transitional care & home health care services. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. We are seeking experienced providers available for night shift coverage for 13-week travel nursing assignments.
Our top-rated facility is well-equipped with a robust multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers and support staff to best serve our patients. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust. Were you called into the healthcare field to assist with medically complex patients? Are you committed to delivering an excellent patient experience? We need you!
In order to best care for the patients of Missouri, we are adding additional experienced RNs with recent/current acute rehab experience to become part of our team! Eligible candidates will need to provide current proof of COVID vaccination with full-time availability. Think you might be a fit? We’d love to have you on our team! Don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will ensure this is the right opportunity for you!
- Contract Type: Travel Nursing (Acute Rehabilitation Hospital)
- 30-Bed Transitional Care Unit
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Shift Availability: Days or Nights
We put the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Provides clinical supervision of nursing assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses providing direct resident care.
- Follows staffing guidelines and makes nursing assignments according to qualifications of staff and characteristics of the resident population.
- Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations within the assigned unit.
- Ensures that all physician renewal orders and physician documentation is timely and appropriate.
- Conducts resident rounds, reporting problems to the nursing supervisor and initiating corrective action.
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations, and initiates immediate lifesaving measures within the scope of nursing practice and in accordance with advance directives.
- Administers and documents medications, enteral nutrition, and treatments per the physician's order and accurately records all care provided and observations daily.
- Active Missouri License
- Graduate of Accredited Registered Nursing Program
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Full Immunizations
- One year of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience