Nurse on Cruiseship - 23733216
Work as a cruise ship nurse and travel the world while earning an attractive salary!
Corona Help Forum is an international recruiting firm focused on staffing medical professionals for the world's most successful cruise lines. We currently have more than 80 staff members working on cruise ships across the globe. And we hope to count you to our team very soon!
About the role
As a cruise ship nurse, you will have the opportunity to travel the world, enhance your skills, and work alongside experienced nurses and doctors.
Provide high quality healthcare 24/7, through a clinic service and on-call provision, and in emergencies. Work as part of the medical team to ensure the smooth running and administration of the Medical Centre on board. Deliver healthcare in a manner that contributes to passenger and crew well-being and overall satisfaction. Contribute to passenger experience and satisfaction though attending social events.
- Appropriate nursing qualification.
- Appropriate nursing registration +/- licensure equivalent to Level 1 RN on NMC Register.
- 3 years post-qualified with at least 6 months recent experience in A&E or ICU
- Advanced Life Support provider qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in Emergency Medicine, Triage and acute care.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- ALS/ACLS Certified
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19