Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - 23724540
Chicago, Illinois ICU Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Nursing
Ivory Medical is seeking local, daily drive-in Registered Nurses (RNs) available to support the ICU unit at a state-of-the-art acute care hospital in Chicago, IL beginning as soon as possible.
We are seeking providers available for night shift coverage for 13-week assignments scheduled (days or nights). Our top-rated facility is well-equipped with a robust multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers and support staff to best serve our patients. In order to continue to provide the best care possible, we are in need of additional Registered Nurses with recent/current ICU experience for flexible scheduling assignments.
Eligible candidates will need to provide current proof of COVID vaccination with full-time availability. If you are available to help us continue to provide exceptional care to the residents of Chicago, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will get everything in place!
- Contract Type: Travel Nursing (ICU)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Flexible 3 12-hour shifts per week
- Shift Availability: Days/Nights
We are searching for a dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Current Illinois State License
- Current/Unrestricted Registered Nursing Accreditation
- Current, Recent, Ongoing ICU Experience
- Ability to Commute Daily to Chicago, IL
- Certifications: BLS