ER Registered Nurse (RN)
Our company is currently seeking a professional Emergency Room Registered Nurse with outstanding professionalism and experience. Apply Today as the Emergency Room Registered Nurse for our location in Tampa, FL! The hospital is a Level II trauma center and offers the only full-service cardiovascular program in the county. The facility offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of the community, including open heart surgery, orthopedic and spine care, and emergency care. The quality of these services have earned the hospital many awards and accreditation, such as being named a Top Performer for Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission and an "A" Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group. If you are professional looking to make a move, then this RN position is for you! Apply Today for our location in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: ER Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Description: The Emergency Services RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
• Competitive Salary
• Retention Bonus
• Relocation Package
• Night and weekday shifts available
* The ER Registered Nurse (RN) will need at least 2 years of previous RN ED experience as well as outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
* The ER Registered Nurse (RN) should be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current RN license
* The ER Registered Nurse (RN) must be BLS and ACLS certified; BLS required within 90 days of hire or promotion, ACLS required within 6 months of hire or promotion
* The ER Registered Nurse (RN) should be highly experienced in trauma
Apply Now – ER Registered Nurse (RN) located in Tampa, FL!