A bit about us:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Our facility operates as a 167-bed healthcare facility and provides quality care in numerous areas, including cancer treatment, cardiac care, same-day surgery, orthopedics, diagnostics, women's health and rehabilitation services.
Our community has plenty of unique shopping boutiques, delicious dining options, family-friendly festivals, and a memorable historic downtown square. We are a destination for those seeking outdoor adventure or just a peaceful outing in nature.
Why Join Us:
• Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
• Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
• Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
• Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Assistance for qualified applicants
• Professional development and Advanced Degree support
• 30 minutes from Nashville, TN
Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient according to his or her capabilities and desires. Supervises and mentors nursing and support staff and assists in determining staffing levels and assignments. Performs role-specific duties as assigned, including entering orders, performing admissions or discharges, coordinating transfers, and patient assignments as needed.
• Associate degree in Nursing required
• RN License in the State of TN or Multi-State Registered Nurse licensure
• Basic Life Support (BLS)