$10,000 Sign on Bonus Available for Full Time!
Schedule is evening/overnight hours but options for flexible schedules both part-time and full-time. Full-time schedule is 7 on 7 off!
It’s Just Better Here. We’re hiring for a Hospice Registered Nurse, After-Hours, to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 12 years in a row.
Why you will love this After Hours RN job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships that provide comfort and emotional support to patients and families throughout their hospice journey
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Impact: You have the profound role in enhancing the quality of life of your patients & advocating for their final wishes – all the way through the final chapter of their lives
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients live.
- Great opportunity for nurses who need flexibility in their schedule. Option for 7 on 7 off schedule.
Why you will love being an After Hours RN at Residential Hospice:
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
- A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education throughout your career
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits.
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan and pension
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000 provided after 3 years of service
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
- MI RN license in good standing
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two years of RN experience, hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR and BCLS certification
- Current driver’s license